Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fancy Dress Pub Golf Ladies Clothes

Feuss Mattolupo - I gotta go, I want to go, how do you


Dialogues enveloping, walk on words, natural breaks in the dialogue: this is Feuss Mattolupo, as always, and in his latest book, "I gotta go, I want to go, how do you , "published by Publisher Caffuoro. Following the usual taste. (ed. Upo UPI)

I was there with the mind but intermittent, tired of listening to too many a word exchanged. Presissima and everything was Cadullia m'infilava in my ears:
- because canilupi is not true that dogs are half wolf and half are just canilupi ... and wait, wait, last week I went to the movies and just have this film? Yes, yes, but no, I know you know the film intended as a building. I said in the film center, next to the hat shop. By the way, I open and close parentheses, which has the Bollina hat that you saw? Bollini and the girl Alullo. Listen, I can not stand. In fact I tell you that it is slippery. - Tired
, with the vacuum around, because even the canelupo was gone, I looked away and puts it elsewhere. A
Cadullia could not fit:
- Sisi, I just do not even Alullo I understand ... Fonzie? Fonzie? But excuse eh, I'm talking about! But it does not ... I talk too much? Eh, I've broken? -
course was breaking, of course I was talking too much but without telling him how to make them understand?
Fonzie had an idea:
- Do not break at all is that I have a problem and the doctor advised to me to turn my neck to stand up and take a walk. -
- Ah, weird. What doctor are you? But you should get up then. - She intervened.
- Cabbages yes, there I was thinking. Thank you and fuck you. -
- sorry, you say?! -
- You, fuck around his neck. -
- Ah.
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment